Orders & Returns
If you’d like to track your order, simply complete the information above or follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click My Orders on the left hand side of the page
- Find the desired order and click ‘View Order’ (complete orders can be tracked)
- Click ‘Track Your Order’ (a new window will open providing the tracking information)
Please note: We update the tracking information at the end of each day, so you may not be able to track your order for up to 24 hours.
If you’ve received something you no longer want, whether it’s the wrong size, or you just want to return it, we will be happy to offer an alternative or a refund. We give 30 days (from date of receipt) to return an item - all returns must be posted back to us within 30 days of the return being accepted.
There are, however, certain circumstances where returns may not be possible. Please read the information below to find out more.
When returning an order to us please be aware that you are required to pay for the return. UK customers will be provided with a return label and a £2 fee will be deducted from the refund. International customers are required to pay and liable for the return. As such, we recommend that you take out a tracked, insured return.
Please ensure you keep your proof of return receipt safe and, if you want an alternative product, please state on your return request.
Change of mind, wrong size, or unsuitable products
There are times when you may want to return an order that you feel is unsuitable. Excluding certain products that can't be returned (see below), we are happy to offer an alternative or a refund, as long as the product is returned to us unused, unopened in its original condition with original seals intact and within 30 calendar days of receipt.
If you wish to cancel an order you have made, please note that there is a 30 minutes cancellation window within working hours from when your order is placed.
Please note: a £2 return fee will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged on arrival or wrong products were sent
We're sorry if the incorrect item was sent or arrived damaged. We have a 14-day time frame for reporting this type of issue, however please contact us immediately on the day you receive it. We can't take up any issues with our couriers once past the 14-day period.
We require proof of damage or incorrect product, therefore please take a photo and email us at [email protected]
We may require the order to be returned via the free returns label provided. Once received, we can then process a refund or replacement.
Please note: If you return at your own cost, this will not be refunded as we offer free returns for orders under these circumstances.
In the unlikely event of a product developing a fault, please contact us immediately and send proof of the fault. If it's within warranty, we may require the product back to us to either fix or replace it. We're sorry, but if your order is over 30 days old, we are legally required to repair or replace before a refund can be offered.
Products that can't be cancelled or returned
You have the right to cancel your order for a full refund within 30 days, this doesn't apply to any of the following as these cannot be accepted once opened:
- Products which are made to specifications under commission
- Any products where the hygiene seal is broken/removed
- "Used" products that represent a hygiene risk
Please note: These are examples and includes various products not included in the above list.
Your next steps
1) Please click on the link below to request a return (you will need your order number to hand). This will take you through the returns process step by step. Once submitted, you will be contacted within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by our Customer Service Team. Please ensure you provide as much information as possible so we can deal with your request quickly.
2) Package the items securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include a printout or copy of your order details. Attach the returns label on the outer box, not on the product package.
3) You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Please obtain proof of postage when returning any product to us. Receipts are available free of charge from the post office or by using a courier service. Once your return is received, it can take up to 14 working days to be processed. You will be contacted via our Customer Service Team to discuss the next steps.
Please note: If you opt for a refund, this can take a further 3-5 working days to be processed depending on who you bank with.
Because Sinnovator sex toys are customised and made to order, we are only able to offer a refund if the item is damaged, incorrect or faulty.
If you are based outside the UK and require a refund, please return your damaged item to us within 30 days. Please note: as long as the package is posted within this time frame, receipt is not required until a later date. Please retain proof of postage/a receipt and we will reimburse you for this once the item has been inspected.
After we have received your return and inspected it, your refund will processed within 14 days and will subsequently show on your account within 3 to 5 working days (this may be longer depending on your bank). We will, however, endeavour to ensure you are credited as quickly as possible.
Simple and secure, you can pay online using your Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express card.
Buy Now Pay Later with Klarna
Buy Now Pay Later with Clearpay
When it comes to privacy, we are extremely meticulous. Detailed on your receipt and bank statement will be our limited company name, NES Mail Order.